2024 Achilles SG-140SV
These "top-of-the-line" models continue to set the standard for inflatable sport boats.
Achilles SG boats offer a roomy, square bow configuration which provides room for extra gear, and an aluminum and fiberglass floor system which delivers superior rigidity and durability. Achilles SG Sport boats bring performance and practicality together for better diving, fishing, or all-around sport boating pleasure. They are also perennial rescue and emergency boat favorites of fire departments, first responders and others around the world.
The SG-140SV model shares most of the same standard features and specifications as our traditional SG-140 model, but incorporates intercommunicating valves and over-pressure relief valves in all the main air tube chambers. These additions give the end user the ability to inflate the entire boat (except for the keel) from a single inflation point using an SCBA or SCUBA compressed air bottle or tank. It also allows for each chamber to be isolated in the event of damage to one of the chambers. This inflation system is completely internal so there are no external hoses or hardware to get in the way.
Basic Boat Info
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Air keel
- Aluminum and fiberglass* floorboards with aluminum stringer system
- Fiberglass encased transom with protective motor clamp plate
- Fuel tank tie-downs
- Two bailer valves
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders (except SG-156)
- Bow carry handle
- Lift and carry handles
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Helmsman grip
- Full-length splash guard with lifelines
- Removable wood seat (except SG-156)
- Extra seat attachment patches
- Large, high-volume foot pump
- Double carry bag system
- Maintenance kit